Tech Amergin is a newly refurbished Adult Education &Arts Centre in Waterville, on the Ring of Kerry
overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. The centre is named after Amergin, a mythological figure sometimes known
as Aimhirghin Glúngheal. Tech Amergin is located in what was Waterville Vocational School.
Facilities include a ceramics workshop,
painting room, woodwork room, IT room, tower room/office, auditorium/theatre.
Outdoor facilities include a tunnel and community garden. We have dedicated staff providing wide range of
day and evening classes from beginner to advanced levels delivered under the BTEI, Adult Education and
Literacy Programmes. The centre also provides a broad range of weekend workshops. Subjects to date have
included film, digital photography, salsa, arts & crafts, dousing, painting, hill walking, archaeology,
basket making, ceramics and dance. Tech Amergin provides a spectacular location, within a friendly
relaxed atmosphere for education programmes and arts and cultural events.
· Dedicated IT room including a suite of computers running Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010,
Adobe Master Collection CS5, SAGE & Corel Paint Shop Pro X3. Interactive whiteboard & a tutors pc also included.
· Meeting room including projector.
· Woodwork, pottery & painting rooms.
· Auditorium/Conference room seating 99 people, includes a sound & lighting room.
Dressing room including a toilet also available to the side of the auditorium.
· Foyer/exhibition area suitable for art exhibitions, presentations & other public forums.
· Free WIFI available in all rooms.
For details on rates please contact the centre on 066 9478956 / email@example.com